Monday 29 July 2013

College Computers - MacBook Air

In preparation for my coming year of university i though it would only be suitable to prepare myself in the best way possible. Almost every single advice blog post/ pin on pintrest (My Pintrest) explains that it is necessary for you to own a laptop when attending university. This i must say frustrates me, i am more than aware that the times are changing but i really wished my whole life, including work and school, wasn't completely based on the internet. That way if the internet crashes, oh my, then what would you do ? I don't agree with the reliance but that's a whole topic in itself.

So in acceptance of the fact that i needed a computer i went out to my local apple store and picked up this baby

I purchased the latest version of the macbook air 13' and let me tell you do i ever love it. Though i haven't used it for any school related activities other than applying for my courses for all of next year ( how painful is that) i feel that it will  be very functional when need be for some specific reasons.

  1. The battery life is spectacular, i don't have to worry about plugging my computer in every time i sit down, it will last nicely throughout the whole day.
  2. The app store provides many apps that anything other than a macintosh wouldn't provide, you have an endless word of opportunity
  3. The way it works seamlessly with all of my other apple products, basically i have all the same content that i can access on each device it is spectacular
  4. The power, i can have as many things running as i want and i won't meet any issues.
All in all this is an amazing computer, i love it to the moon and back and i am super excited to start using it come university. Honestly i would say it was worth the money, the hefty price tag was uncomfortable at first but once i got to exploring this device i knew i made the right choice

So if you are looking for a laptop for back to school i would recommend this one, one that will last a while and get the job done !

Stay Majestic *

1 comment: