Monday 12 August 2013

Oh the Excitement - Liebster Award



An amazing thing happened to me today ! I got nominated for the Liebster Award... yay ! Here are basically the guidelines of this award.


1. You must link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 11 questions for you nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.




I'm going to send a giant thank you out to Rebecca for nominating me for this award, it's nice to know that people actually like my blog ! Which is a relief because you never know ;)Here Blog is Here.

Now i shall answer the questions she has for me.

1. Three favourite online shops?
I'm not much of an online shopper i am afraid, i like to make sure i actually like something in person. So i'm not huge on online shopping. One time i ordered a few things from Tobi.com .. none of which i wear any longer.
2. What was your first blog post about?
It was simply and introduction to my Blog ! So if people didn't like what i was going to be writing about they would know that they were not in the place they wanted to be
3. Something that you learned recently?
Periods suck, and you really need to stay on track with your pills. Because if you don't... it's bad
4. What is your favourite season of  the year?
Fall, you get to wear all of the warm clothes without having to wear winter boots and three parka's ( Go Canada ! )
5. Your biggest pet peeve?
When people repeat questions after they have been given an answer, or when people force me to repeat questions because they don't provide me with an answer
6. If you could travel anywhere is the world, where would you go?
Toronto, to see my big sister.
7. Bourbon or custard cream?
I honestly can not say i have had either of those
8. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Cereal. No questions asked
9. Do you have a nickname?
My mister calls me bro ?
10. Do you sing in the shower?
Yes, not often, but when it does happen i think i am the best singer in the world
11. A beauty product you could not live without?
Honestly, lipstick, I feel dead without something on these peckers


My Questions for my nominee's are...

  1. Why did you choose to start a blog ?
  2. What are your goals for your blog in the future?
  3. What is your favourite pass time ?
  4. What do you want to be when you grow up ?
  5. What is your most prized possession ?
  6. Have you ever been in love ?
  7. Are your parents separated ?
  8. What do you want your viewers to learn from your blog/yourself ?
  9. Favorite animal ?
  10. Your favourite quote ?
  11. One word to describe yourself.

The bloggers i tag for this award are as followed !
http://jamiesessions11.blogspot.ca
http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk


5 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never known anyone who hasn't had a bourbon or custard cream before! I agree about the lipstick, I think it also just completes an outfit :) love your answers!

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for but I've already been nominated for this award!
    x
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much but I have already been nominated for this award! I will answer the questions though later today just for funsies :)

    http://jamiesessions11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination but I've already been nominated! Great blog by the way :) xx

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, you have been nominated already, but I had to share with you why I nominated you. Check it out:

    http://maylscorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete