Sunday 1 September 2013

This September

This September is huge for me, it marks so many changes in my life. So many new challenges that i will need to overcome and it will also present so many new experiences that i will hold in my heart forever. Starting in two days i will have been to University. Far away from most everything i have known to love, my high school and seeing my mister in-between classes, my ladies at dance, and my best friend. I am basically starting from scratch, sure my man is still by my side and my bestie is still sleeping over two nights a week but it's just something i am uncomfortable with. And i am afraid.

This change scares me.

So here is too this September, a world of opportunities, a word of challenge and a world of changes.

You guys will be here with me every step of the way

2 comments:

  1. September really feels like a new fresh start in any year :) www.alysheasurani.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it girl! Try not to worry to much because you will be great at university! You spent half the summer preparing! And you handle change so well!! Even if it is scary! Good luck tomorrow but I know you don't need it :)

    ReplyDelete