Friday 13 September 2013

Partner in Crime... and Blogging !


Hello internet!


My name is Michael Cadence. I am a second year university student majoring in marketing, a ballroom dancer, an aspiring writer, and now, at Miss Majestic’s kind invitation, a blogger!




I have always had a passion for writing and reading. Sadly, I have not written much recently, but I plan to fix that here and now as I join Miss in her blogging endeavors! I hope to provide a complimentary, yet different, perspective on things and I’m excited at the prospect of starting new segments and sharing new ideas!

In the past few years I have become increasingly interested in YouTube and the amazing content and creators it hosts. Channels such as sxephilsourcefeddailygrace and the yogscast have all amused me for countless hours, but more importantly they've inspired me to attempt to put some content out there myself.

Of course, that’s a grand idea, but how does one begin? Well, hopefully I can start here. With a little luck, and maybe a bit of talent too, perhaps I can one day reach an audience. I can only hope!

As Miss and I add new segments and content we appreciate your comments and feedback immensely. We want to know what you like, what you don’t, and what you want from us in the future!


See you soon,

Michael Cadence




Back to Miss now,

So to clear things up Michael and I will be doing a post together once a week regarding the males opinion on things. He will write his post and express his feelings, to which after he has written I will write back with my arguments, and possibly explanations! I feel like this could be a very amusing segment and one that I am really looking forward to starting! I still will be posting my usual posts throughout the week, think of Mister Michael as a treat :)

This part is a secret, Michael does't know I'm including this picture ! I'm sure he will find out eventually but here is a little taste of Michael and I as a team.

We have a super awesome friendship, and I'm sure you can tell that we can be loads of fun when we want to be ! So expect some super awesome debates in the future, and also maybe some more funny photo's of us too :P Remember it's a secret, don't tell him i put this up ;)


 I am so pumped to be starting this series with him, I may possibly be calling it " Michael Mondays" but that is still up for debate. By all means if you have a specific topic you would like us to write about, or if you have a question directly to Michael just post in the comments ( if it is of a private nature feel free to email me at makaylahigham@gmail.com and I will reply as soon as I can). Yes you followers, I see you ! I would really appreciate your input towards what you would like to hear because in all reality I write this blog for you :)

Stay Majestic*

No comments:

Post a Comment