Monday 9 September 2013

My First Time Tag

Do you still talk to your FIRST love?

Unfortunately i do not ! About a month ago actually i had reached out to him and hoped him the best in his future for we both had graduated the same year. He then asked me if i wanted to go to coffee sometime and catch up ! To which i responded sure. My Mister was 100% percent okay with it, but his girl was totally against it (In my mind she is super weird) who would be threatened by little old me ? 

What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?

My first legit alcoholic drunk was with my mother at the cabin that we spend a little bit of time at each summer. She bought me a four case of Mikes Hard Lemonade  I remember taking like two sips out of it and feeling like i was drunk. Little did i know it was all in my head but i felt like a badass. This was also the week i got my period for the first time. Hell yeah

What was your FIRST job?

My first job i believe was working at a store called "Party Packagers" i was a halloween attendant so i basically was hired for the course of three months to help people find halloween costumes. It was the shittiest job really, the management was terrible, and the staff was as well but i loved it because i was given power.

What was your FIRST car?

I still do not own a car, which is super lame. But my first vehicle is a Scooter ! A honda Giorno. My baby

Who was the FIRST person to text you today?

The first person that texted me today was my best friend Caitlyn. We were talking about Timmies for breakfast and how awesome my boyfriend is ;) LOL
Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?

The first person i thought of ? I honestly couldn't say. Probably Mister because i sent him my usual goodmorning text right after i rose. Just so her knew how early i was awake and how much it sucked being up that early. The kid sleeps two hours longer than i do, actually two and a half it's so not fair.
Who was your FIRST grade teacher?

Her name was Mrs.Smemaka. And she was also my second grade teacher !

Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?

Vancouver to visit my mother ! That trip became a three times a year thing since i turned three. Flying has become a regular thing for me now. Nothing special anymore, which sucks! Because flying is so magical, so i have heard
Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?

My first best friend was a girl named Penny. We no longer talk, mostly because i transferred to a different school after my first year of kindergarten and we lost contact. Though we recently reconnected on Facebook! But even that didn't start up the conversation.

Where was your FIRST sleep over?

I honestly can't remember my first sleepover. I tended to have people staying over at my house more so than the opposite. The friends i had made as a child, due to the area of which i was attending school, weren't the most well off people. My father didn't want to put me in the care of an alcoholic for a night.

Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?

The first person i spoke to today was the guy that sat next to me in my history class. Wait that is not true. I talked to the lady taking my order at tim Hortons ! I had to get my caffeine fix before i went to class

Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?

As a child i have attended multiple weddings. My first one probably being my parents wedding when i was one i believe ? I don't remember much of it but i see myself in the pictures

What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?

I ran to the bathroom and went pee, as usual. 

What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?

Hilary Duff, i was part of the Hilary Duff fan club as a child and every single song on my MP3 back then was by her. I went to all three of her tours as well :) Good moments in my childhood right there

FIRST broken bone?

Never have i ever broken a bone
FIRST piercing?

Ears, which closed up because we then discovered that my skin is super sensitive. So i am to live with no body modifications other than probably a couple tattoo's here and there

FIRST foreign country you've gone to?

The states. Again i don't remember this trip because my mother took me to disneyland as a child. I think i was about 3 when she took me, a little young to go to a place like that if you ask me ! I think she just wanted to go to California :P Can't blame her though

When was your FIRST detention?

Okay so there was this girl that i absolutely hated in Junior High. I felt like she took my best friend away from me ( which she did ) and her and i just did not get along ! We were in the same gym class and i was put on my ex-best friends team while she was put on the opposite team. She walked up to my ex-best friend and was like " Ugh girl it sucks for you that you are on the same team as Makayla" so i walked up to her and called her a bitch ( also first time i swore in public) after which she literally flew of the handle and went on an angry rampage. When explaining what had happened to the teacher she was flipping shit, swearing, calling me names. And all i was doing was standing there super calm, told her i misunderstood what she was said and apologized for it. She got suspended and i got a 15 minute detention. Karma.

Who was your FIRST roommate?

My two feeder sacrifice goldfish Bonnie and Clyde, they dealt with the nitrogen cycle so the other fish wouldn't have to deal with the crazy spikes of the Nitrogen cycle in the beginning of the tanks life.

If you had one wish, what would it be?

Go and see my sister in Toronto. Three years is to long to be without a loved one

What is something you would learn if you had the chance?

I would learn how do Ballet with proper technique, that was i could do my dream job. Which i can't do without Ballet training. It sucks

What were the first lessons you ever took?

Dance, when i was three.


I tag May to do this tag ! because it was super fun :) This was to make up for my lack of contact with you guys over the last week. For that i am super sorry. Hope this makes up for it ! Also if you have any requests for a post you would like me to do i would be more than happy to fulfil your desires 

Stay Majestic*

2 comments:

  1. I am more than happy to do this tag! I will be posting the post tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't wait to see it ! I have been missing your posts :(

      Delete