Tuesday 10 September 2013

September Wish-list

In the spirit of fall i have of course been so temped to splurge on fall things. I love fall things, the scarves, the boots, the dark colours. It makes me super happy seeing the leaves because it just means that winter is coming, and i love winter. I know thats a weird season to be your favourite. I put together a list of a few things i have been dying for this fall. Of course things that i can't afford, but some things that if i have some spare cash, that is where it will be going to !
First is this backpack. Recently i have become a huge huge fan of the Herschel Brand of bags. When i was preparing for the start of University i went out and purchased a backpack of this brand ( which was displayed in my backpack essentials post here). Ever since then i have loved the style and design of these bags. They are so simple ! With no crazy amounts of secret compartments and pockets i will never again lose something within my bag. When i saw this design of the bag i fell in love. It's so cute ! And so me. So hopefully one day this baby will be mine. I also own a duffel bag in this brand, but i'll be showing this off when i do my gym essentials post, which will be coming in the future.







Next are these boots. Sadly i am an owner of only one pair of boots. I don't know how i managed to survive for this many years with only one pair but in that i decided that it is about time to branch out of my babies and get new ones. I want to start building my boot collection because where i live they are a very valuable asset to have. In Canada you live in boots for over half of the year, and sometimes we even wear them in summer ( I know crazy canadians). These ones are knee high boots which i adore ! They can add such a change to the style of an outfit, while making it super comfortable and warm. These boots are something i am for sure purchasing, next paycheck ;)



\

This season i am really into comfort clothing. These pants really do it for me too. They are high waisted which makes the slouchy style much more wearable because you can pair it with a really cute crop top, showing that little bit of skin while still being super comfortable. If these pants weren't the hefty price of $40 i would purchase them in every colour. I managed to find a simular design of pants in the sale rack of forever 21. I styled the pants i found in my back to school fashion post ! Which you can see here




Contrary to what i previously thought of my style, and my hatred for distressed pieces i have found that i have been opening up to the idea of distressed sweaters. When the winter comes it would be a nice pick up to have a sweater that is different from all your others. Once again here in Canada when winter comes it really comes. Dealing with way below freezing weather for half of the year can be a drain on your style. Yet being able to wear a cute yet comfy sweater would be perfect.



Being a new university student i have now quickly learnt the value of pants that are comfortable yet stylist. Simular to the other pants listed above these can be made super cute, or super casual. It's really up to you. And honestly i like the leopard print, yet another thing that i have been getting into that has been super surprising !



Lastly is this vest from LULU lemon. My favourite place ever ! Vests are very useful once the weather starts getting cold, because then i wouldn't have to pull out my winter coat before it was absolutely necessary. I probably will end up purchasing something similar to this, that is a lot less expensive. But this is my wish list ! And if i could get this one, oh i would do it in a heartbeat.






What is your top item you want to get this fall ?

Stay Majestic*

3 comments:

  1. Love the second backpack! I nominated you for a Liebster Award (tagging game) check it out right here: http://ohsweetremedy.blogspot.nl/2013/09/liebster-awards-discover-new-blogs.html :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag, especially the polka dots! Never heard of the Herschel Brand before actually.
    Good luck at uni!

    Sofie x
    http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete