Friday 26 July 2013

Miss Majestic A.K.A. Miss Makayla

Well hello there blogging community ! I must say I am super duper excited to be meeting all of you, virtually at least. I thought that it would only be suitable to get this started with some introductions about myself. So here we go.

  My name is Makayla, and throughout my entire life no matter how long someone would know me they would ALWAYS end up calling me "Miss Makayla" hence the name of the blog. "Miss Majestic" because why not? We all have the ability to be majestic so why not flaunt that! I have always had a passion for writing; throughout my whole childhood i would constantly write little stories in little notebooks. I remember my friends always were mad at me because all i wanted to do during recess is sit on the bleachers by the baseball field and write in my little notebooks (lame kid i know). That is basically where it all started. My love for the written word. I have been trying to find a way that i could write, and for people to read it because honestly i would love to help people. So say hello to "Miss Majestic"

Overall the purpose of this blog is based on you. Yes, you heard me, it's all about you. I want to help you go through things in your life through me telling you about my experiences, i want to give you guys advice whether it be relating to the every so mysterious boys, fashion, school, organization. Don't get me wrong here ladies, i'm no expert in anything ( not even close ) but if i have some help to give, nothing will stop me from giving it.

Boy did i use a ton of comma's in that last paragraph.. yuk


So hello once again ! Don't hesitate to send me a comment, or an email ! I want to hear from you, i want my writing to inspire you :)

Stay Majestic Ladies *

No comments:

Post a Comment