Monday 29 July 2013

20 Things about Miss

I figured since this is fairly new i would introduce myself  further. It's always interesting to know who is behind the writing you are reading, so here we go.









  1. I live and breathe to dance, and that is what i want to do the rest of my life.
  2. I am going to be attending university in the fall to become an english teacher
  3. I am 17 years of age, started young for kindergarten
  4. I am very athletic, i take great pride in my body and want to take care of it
  5. My guilty pleasure is reading, one of my favourite things to do is take a nosedive into a great book
  6. Throughout my childhood i had wanted to be a vet, until my father told me i had to put my hand up a cows butt, a dream has never vanished so quickly
  7. Writing is my passion, i love to see written word and am so sad to see good work diminishing
  8. I am very passionate about everything i do, nothing is worth doing unless you do it right
  9. I am a daddy's girl, my father raised me and i couldn't love him more
  10. I am happily in a relationship that has been over a year, i love my mister so.
  11. I have a dog named ernie, she is my light, i love her to bits and pieces
  12. I love everything hair and fashion related, i feel as if i have a knack for it.
  13. I always say that my eyes are hazel, but in reality most of the time they are only brown.. but with a little green
  14. I call my man mister, he is my mister, my mister is mine
  15. I love hearing people's problems, i have to admit i think i have a good voice of reason
  16. My favourite food is cereal, seriously i could eat it every meal of the day
  17. I am a Ballroom and Latin dancer, and i am very proud of what i do
  18. I get nervous when doing new things, i'm always afraid i am going to be judged badly and i try to avoid any negative views in any way possible
  19. I am proud of who i am, throughout my life i have developed a backbone and i am not afraid to stand up for what i believe in
  20. I love wearing red lipstick, but every time i put it on i feel silly.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Just discovered your blog and I really like
    it! Interesting facts, especially about you
    wanting to be a vet haha :D
    You're so pretty by the way! :)

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Hopefully i can see you back checking out all my other posts ! Thanks so much for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. I wanted to be a vet too throughout childhood, but I got told the same and quickly changed my mind! Also that's so cool you're a latin dancer, would love to do something like that!

    www.rebeccacoco.blogspot.com

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete